Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Finishes!

Actually these both have been done for a while but I might have finished them on a Friday!


The first is a little Santa. It's only about 7 1/2 inches square. The fabric squares were ironed to a fusible grid then the vertical and horizontal seams were sewn. I have a much larger project to make like this and wanted to try out the method. I think he's kind of cute!



I purchased everything for this second project last fall at Country Threads Quilt Camp. It is from their book, Country Threads Goes to Charm School. I thought this would be a good project to work on while traveling. I started it on our trip to North Carolina last fall and then it just sat. I picked it up about a month ago and it went together rather quickly. The piecing was all done by hand as was the quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...