Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update - 1 month!

Four Weeks! Hurray I'm moving forward!


Everything is slow but going in the right direction. I am working on giving up the walker in the house. I am walking further outside - oh I would love some great weather! I can focus on things longer. I still need lots of rest.


We had a bump in the road this past week. I was sick with flu like symptoms all Saturday night. Then I had what appeared to be a broccoli allergy reaction on Sunday night but I didn't have any broccoli. The reaction was not pretty but Ray handled everything. So yesterday, the surgeon said to stop all pain medications immediately. The doctor covering for my primary doctor started doing tests. So far we don't know much but my money is on those narcotics. After reading more about the side effects, I won't be surprised if that is the culprit. I don't do well with a lot of meds so I'm really glad they are gone! The only problem is we are back to only Tylenol for pain. Oh well... I do feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...