Sunday, January 16, 2011

Works in progress

I am working on a number of things.... progress is slow but I'll get there!

A special person told me a long time ago that she wanted a black and white string quilt someday. Well, I've been collecting fabric for a quite a while and decided that someday may be coming so I'd better get busy! The quilt will contain 111 fabrics so what better time to start than January, 2011? It's on hold already but I'll get back to it soon.


We are expecting a great niece or nephew in March and a grandDAUGHTER in late spring!

So, it's time to make baby quilts. Here is some fabric I recently bought.


I've been cutting some different fabrics.


I even have the binding on one quilt - it's done! Here's a peek but I can't show much of it to you yet!


When we were shopping recently, we found this fabric and just had to have some!


So lots of things in progress - hopefully all will be done this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...