Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crosby's Quilts

Crosby's quilts have been delivered!

His summer quilt is a soft green and has no batting. The fabric is from Lucky 2 Be Quilting in Pecatonica, IL. These pictures aren't the best.


Here is his regular quilt. The idea came from Quilting Essentials in Roanoke, Va and the material came from Lucky 2 Be Quilting.


Crosby's winter quilt is the first baby quilt I've done with a Minkee back. It is very soft and I love it! I knew Crosby's mom liked brown and turquoise so I decided to use those colors.


Minkee is polyester and very difficult to hand quilt so I machine quilted this quilt. The material for the top is from River's Edge Antiques and Quilt Loft in Hayward, WI and the Minkee is from Sew Many Antiques in Pearl City, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...