Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We are in Indiana

We are staying at the lodge in Brown County State Park near Nashville, Indiana. It was raining when we arrived yesterday and has been overcast all day today. We spent most of today shopping in Nashville. We did take time to tour For Bare Feet, a sock company here. It was really interesting! One of their stores is opening in Galena soon.

On both Monday and Tuesday, I got calls from the Census Bureau. Looks like I will be going back to work for a while. My training starts on Monday in Rockford. This time I guess I'll be testing and perhaps training people. So we will be home this weekend for sure!

Our Internet connection isn't great but the indoor waterpark here is...so more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...