Monday, April 6, 2009

Special Project

Happy Birthday Grace!!!!!

Granddaughter Grace is 5 years old! We wanted to do something special so we bought an 18" doll and I began sewing.

Grace needs a tote bag to keep everything in:


and the bottom says it is hers!
Of course the doll needed a quilt and a pillow with a couple of pillow cases.
And she definitely had to have a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
We thought a little jumper, shirt, and leggings would be nice.
And a three little outfits that coordinate with each other.


Every doll needs a dress-up dress.
And a cowgirl outfit sounded like fun - shirt, vest, skirt, and boots!

Then I added a reversible poncho in case it gets cool outside.
Every girl and doll needs a variety of purses.
I only made one hat but with Velcro, there are a variety of looks.




And Ray had this great idea so I came up with this outfit with two looks - a Cubs cheerleader!

We hope Grace loves her gift and enjoys it as much as we enjoyed creating it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this is all so adorable! I'm sure Grace is going to love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, it's unbelievable how many outfits you made. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...