Sunday, January 11, 2009

Quilting with Friends

Yesterday I went to Eggstravaganza (a quilting thing) with some friends. Not very nice weather and the site, Winnebago High School, was rather cold but we had a great time. I learned how to English paper piece - very neat so now I need to find a pattern that I'd like to make (maybe I'll just draw one!). We saw some projects made from charm packs - I put together a table runner this afternoon from a charm pack that I bought yesterday. And we learned some new ideas for layer cakes. I hope to begin my layer cake project later this week. Just for the record, charm packs are packages of 5" fabric squares and layer cakes are packages of 10" fabric squares. It was a FUN outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...