Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new sewing machine!

After hauling my wonderful, computerized machine once again to a class last night, I decided to seriously look for a Singer Feather Weight sewing machine; I've looked casually for years. Well this morning, there was the machine on Ebay! Then, I also found one on Craig's list in Madison, Wisconsin! I did a little detective work and made a bid on the one on Ebay. A couple of hours later, the little black machine was mine! Now I am waiting to get it - it is only coming from a Chicago suburb so I should have it early next week. The seller is giving me 7 days to return it if I don't want it for some reason. My 'new' machine was made in New Jersey in 1949. It should be an oldie but goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...